Monday, January 2, 2012

LIVING ROOM PARTY 61

Sketch_New Year Dreams



prefunk living room party on NYE...
before the eye liner & sequins came a new crystal beth sketch...
I was thinking about all the amazing things that happened in 2011 and all of my hopes for 2012....some people are concerned about this year, I myself feel like we are on the brink of a paradigm shift that THRILLS me!!!

It's not going to be easy...in fact, at times it will be downright painful, but together we can change the course and create a more abundant future. An emphasis on creativity in a culture gives rise to creative solutions to social problems. I promise you that I will do my part, with every fiber of my being, throughout every breath I take...please promise you will do the same...we're in this together - I'm human, you're human, we're all human. It is a shared experience...



....An emphasis on creativity in a culture gives rise to creative solutions to social problems...

make the incision and fill it with LOVE, COMPASSION, and COMMUNICATION!

Happy 2012!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment