Tuesday, November 17, 2009

CONFESSION

I am an intensely passionate person. There are moments when I may come across as cool and collected - seemingly even keel - but those are fleeting snapshots of a ferociously moving inner explosion, that inevitably makes its way outer. Outer looks a lot of different ways, depending on which way you are viewing it...

This is a place for some of the explosions to live together as one piece, instead of always being stuck into some individual silo of expression. The over-arching theme for BF is always: I AM HAVING AN EXPERIENCE - RIGHT NOW! and HEY, LOOK - YOU ARE TOO! That's it - we humans are fabulous.

So ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls - this is my reality, and please let me introduce you to my best friend and constant companion, my reality tunnel...

No comments:

Post a Comment