Saturday, February 11, 2012

LOVE FOR THE ONE & ONLY NATHAN JONES


























An old friend and former band member died suddenly in a car crash over a week ago...
And as I say that out loud and want to offer a remembrance of his legacy I am left silent - there are no words I can try to use right now...it is all still too fresh - too painful. Tears pour.

To call Nathan one of a kind is beyond a gross understatement. I cannot begin to encapsulate him here. He was essentially the older brother of my best friend and former husband, Brad. I knew him since I was 15. He is survived by his amazing wife Stephanie and young son.

All I can offer in this moment is silence - and great love.
























"All that lives, lives forever. Only the shell, the perishable passes away. The spirit is without end… Eternal… Deathless…” (Bhagavad Gita)

No comments:

Post a Comment