Wednesday, February 16, 2011

LIVING ROOM PARTY 42

SKETCH_KUTSUNIDO/SANCTITY DEFILED

This was in a dream...there are other parts...I can feel them, I can still see them, but I can't hear them clearly yet.

it was so very intense and loud in the dream - painfully so. and there were these big chaotic sections where it was impossible to make out any individual sound, it was a wash, and I was forced to receive it with all of its complexity and distortion all at once. Everyone else was wearing earplugs - and the sound came from a source that couldn't be fully seen. I remember trying to stretch the oppressiveness of the sound out over my entire body - trying to lessen the painful impact it was having by stretching it thin, not allowing it to concentrate in any one part of my body. I knew to allow it to do so would be poisonous.

when I woke up I grabbed my phone and recorded the part that I had just heard.

No comments:

Post a Comment