Tuesday, April 10, 2012

LANDMARK IMPACTORS

For 14 days I curated the Degenerate Art Stream...a fantastic project concocted by the Degenerate Art Ensemble...

I limited my posts to artists/artistic experiences that I consider landmark impactors in my life...

http://degenerateartstream.blogspot.com/#!/

(in no hierarchical order)
1. INTERNAL/EXTERNAL
2. FRANK ZAPPA
3. SONGS IN THE KEY OF Z (Beefheart, Shaggs, Wesley Willis, Shooby Taylor, Daniel Johnston)
4. TOOL
5. CHEIKHA RIMITTI
6. ALEX GREY
7. THE FOLD & RIGHT KIND OF CASH (Carter Family Fold & Johnny Cash)
8. RAW, AW & JC (Robert Anton Wilson, Alan Watts, Joseph Campbell)
9. ALL ABOUT THE BENJAMIN (Franklin)
10. YUMMY LUMMI
11. MIKE PATTON
12. KULTUR SHOCK
13.I LOVE LUCY
14. CONDUCTION: HOW IS IT MOVING? (Butch Morris, Matana Roberts, Wayne Horvitz)

No comments:

Post a Comment