Wednesday, October 27, 2010

MOTHER MAY I - DEVELOPMENT



























"Mother May I learn from you but find my own voice, learning from difficulties of the past to create opportunities in the future"

Support is mounting for the Mother May I Project. I received notification from the Seattle Office of Arts & Cultural Affairs that they are supporting the project with a CityArtist grant!

This is a big step forward. I have been working as a professional grant writer for about a decade now, having raised hundreds of thousands of dollars for other people's projects. This is the first of my artistic projects to receive monetary support!

There's a long road ahead to do this project the way I want - many many more organizations to approach, but the first stones of the path have been set.

HOORAY!!

No comments:

Post a Comment